1) Prepare a written agendas for every management meeting. This cuts to the chase and keeps everyone on track. – Glynn Rodean
2) Identify the type of credit customer you have as soon as possible in the sales process. It will also make you more money. – Greg Goebel
3) Train your staff. This ensures the correct process every time. Re-contracting, chasing stips or not getting all of a customer’s info the first time is a HUGE waste of time. – Glynn Rodean
4) Use online auctions. – Gary Shannon
5) Embrace technology. I can work five deals and hold more profit with the software in the time someone else can work one deal by hand. – Kris Wright
Send your best time savings tip to [email protected] for it to be added to our list.