GWC Warranty Updates Online Dealer Portal
August 20, 2015
WILKES-BARRE, Pa. — GWC Warranty, a provider of used-vehicle service contracts and related F&I products sold through automotive dealers, recently celebrated the one-year anniversary of its online Dealer Portal.
Since its launch, the GWC Warranty Dealer Portal has received more than 45,000 vehicle service contract submissions. Officials noted that the portal has evolved from an online tool for dealers to rate and submit contracts electronically into a comprehensive web-based platform used by more than 4,000 dealerships nationwide.
The F&I product provider also announced new enhancements to its portal, including:
- Prioritized, rapid-response online claims adjudication for Elite and WealthBuilder Dealers
- Free access to GWC’s Virtual Training Platform, an interactive, user-friendly training resource available exclusively to Elite and WealthBuilder Dealers
- An educational video library with streaming, on-demand content designed to aid in the sale of the company’s service contracts
- Real-time, fully historical “Contracts and Applications” reporting complete with claims summaries for every contract ever submitted
- A virtual content hub that allows dealers to download electronic product brochures, detailed component coverage information, cost of repairs statistics and more
- Instant access to frequently used forms and documents, such as a digital sales waiver and user guides for various sales like the GWC Dealer App for iPads
- A comprehensive, up-to-the-minute snapshot of past contracts and rating sessions
- Access to lead-generating LogoBuilder application, which allows dealerships to brand inventory with extended protection
For more information, click here.