DealersLink Completing Implementation of Retail Tools Into Several Dealer Groups
March 08, 2016
BROOMFIELD, Colo. — DealersLink announced it is finalizing full implementation of its automotive solutions into several dealer groups, including Rob Green Auto Group, Butler Automotive Group, Haselwood Auto Group, Dave Smith Auto Group, and Strong Auto Group.
DealersLink officials said the company's line of automotive solutions should be especially attractive to small and mid-sized automotive groups that want to streamline their dealership tools into one integrated system and reduce overall vendors costs.
“We pioneered the first dealer direct platform in 2005,” said Mike Goicoechea, CEO of DealersLink. “Now we are excited to offer the best dealership solutions for less and we now run the most efficient and robust live bidding online auction platform.”
DealersLink has been eliminating wholesale transaction fees for 10 years with over $1 billion in used inventory available 24/7. Its members use the marketplace every day to stock their lots, locate hard-to-find vehicles, sell inventory without incurring wholesale losses, arrange book for book trades, and manage their inventory with analytic tools.
DealersLink’s dealer solutions include:
- FastBook: A mobile VIN scanner and valuation guide booking tool for a dealer’s inventory and appraisals.
- Exportpro: An inventory merchandising tool that prepares inventory to export to all online retail outlets.
- CloudCam: A photo solution device that scans vehicle VINs, takes 16 mega pixel photos, and attaches and uploads them instantly and wirelessly through the cloud for each vehicle in a dealer’s inventory.
- Marketplace: The largest dealer direct wholesale network where dealers can buy, sell or trade clean quality upstream inventory with thousands of dealers directly with no transaction fees.
- AuctionLink: A live online auction sale that runs every week, with all units priced back of book and most sold under Manheim Market Report values.
For more, visit dealerslink.com.