CNA National Introduces Enhanced VSC Program “Z Series”
June 24, 2011
Scottsdale, Arizona—CNA National has introduced a new vehicle service contract program, Z Series, featuring better customer benefits, enhanced coverages, expanded eligibility and more terms—all competitively priced.
“We are very pleased to bring our newest series to our dealer clients,” says Alan Miller, senior vice president of sales. “The improvements we made to coverages and terms were based on valuable input we received from our agents, dealers and a number of focus groups.
“Z Series adheres to our long tradition of offering consumer-friendly products built to maintain or improve the customer’s experience at that critical time when they experience a breakdown or need assistance,” he explains. “In addition, we have taken the idea of a ‘wrap’ contract to a new level. Customers who purchase our innovative Factory Wrap+Plus CareSM coverage never have to worry about the term of the wrap exceeding the term of their powertrain warranty.”
Highlights of the Z Series program include:
- First-day rental car benefit (no requirement for the vehicle to be held overnight for repair).
- Choice of “sign and drive” roadside assistance through Road America, or contract holders may call the provider of their choice and be reimbursed for covered expenses.
- Broader definition for “commercial use” coverage.
- Coverage for new and used vehicles with up to 150,000 miles on the odometer.
- Seal & Gasket coverage automatically included on all plans without a surcharge.
- “Exclusionary” coverage that automatically includes items previously listed under our Specialty Option Package at no additional charge (such as intelligent cruise control transmitters and sensors; near-object avoidance system; proximity pass key and sensor; rain-sensing wiper sensors; rear-view camera).
- Factory Wrap+Plus CareSM for new vehicles “wraps” around the manufacturer’s extended powertrain warranty by covering non-powertrain components; it will even cover the engine, transmission and drivetrain assembly if the term of the service contract exceeds the factory powertrain warranty.
- Certified+Plus CareSM provides expanded coverage for used vehicles that have been certified by the selling dealer under the manufacturer’s guidelines and issued an extended factory limited powertrain warranty.
For further information about Z Series and other F&I products, please contact the Sales Department at CNA National or a local CNAN representative.
About CNA National
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, CNA National is recognized as a leader in the vehicle service contract industry. It offers a choice of profit participation programs—including both CFC and NCFC reinsurance structures—as well as GAP and tire-and-wheel protection. CNAN was the first to be recognized by J.D. Power and Associates for “Overall Dealer Satisfaction with Service Contract Providers”*. It is the only company to be named “Best VSC Provider” in the Dealers’ Choice Awards** for six consecutive years (2005-2010), as well as “Best Reinsurance Provider” (2011). CNAN has been endorsed exclusively by the American International Automobile Dealers Association (AIADA) since 1995. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of CNA, one of the nation’s oldest and largest insurers with more than $56 billion in assets.
*J.D. Power and Associates 2003 Dealer Service Contract Satisfaction StudySM, based on 5,053 dealer evaluations.
**As awarded by Auto Dealer Monthly.