May 31, 2018 - Industry News
Following the announced closing of its acquisition of The Warranty Group, Assurant announced new leaders for its global automotive business.
Tags: Assurant, F&I manager, F&I products, general agents, online F&I, The Warranty Group, vehicle service contracts
November 8, 2017 - Industry News
The 20-year industry veteran and former executive with The Warranty Group will coordinate strategy and development for AAGI’s products, services, and technology. Tim Brugh, who held the title since May 2013, named CEO.
Tags: American Auto Guardian, Craig Robinson, F&I products, The Warranty Group
October 18, 2017 - Industry News
Under the transaction agreement, Assurant Inc. will become a wholly owned subsidiary of TWG Holdings Limited, whose name will be changed to Assurant Ltd. Assurant shareholders will own approximately 77% of the combined company, while TPG and its affiliates will own the remaining 23%. The transaction is expected to close in the first half of 2018.
Tags: Assurant Solutions, F&I products, The Warranty Group, vehicle service contracts, warranty
July 19, 2016 - Industry News
Organizers of Compliance Summit announced that attorney and compliance expert Aaron Lunt will deliver the opening keynote address at the inaugural Las Vegas event, scheduled for Aug. 29-30 at Paris Las Vegas
Tags: Aaron Lunt, compliance, Compliance Summit, F&I products, Industry Summit, The Warranty Group
February 16, 2016 - Industry News
Organizers of Dealer Summit announced that Charlie Robinson, president and COO of the Resource Automotive division at The Warranty Group, will deliver the keynote address for F&I Think Tank.
Tags: Charlie Robinson, Dealer Summit, F&I managers, F&I products, F&I Think Tank, F&I training, Resource Automotive, The Warranty Group
© 2018 Auto Dealer Today. All Rights Reserved.