Auto dealerships that insure with Sentry Insurance work with an entire team of experts who are specially trained in auto dealership exposures.
“An auto dealership’s ability to control and manage company insurance costs and safety issues relies on the preventive measures taken before accidents happen. These measures include employee assessment and training, recognition of potential exposures and prevention of their development”, says Jim Clawson, Executive Vice President, Sentry Insurance.
Sentry’s safety expertise is available through:
Sentry @ Your ServiceSM
Sentry @ Your Service is a secure online resource for customers designed to help protect and manage business, with:
• 52 weeks of safety training
• Safety resource library with 100 safety advisors, forms and checklists
• Timely notices of disaster alerts
• Industry news and links
• Sentry Solutions, a series of recommended safety programs that address auto dealerships’ leading exposures, help Sentry customers minimize their insurance risks and reduce loss.
Specialized Safety Programs
Sentry Insurance not only protects employees and businesses, they also provide services to help auto dealerships manage risks and exposures. Safety services include:
• Mock OSHA inspections
• Workplace safety program development
• On-site safety/hazard assessments
• Loss trend analysis
• Product liability surveys/assessments
• Safety committee organization development
• Sentry Safety Trainer – interactive Web-based training for your employees
Sentry provides industrial hygiene services through its AIHA-accredited laboratory at their home office in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. Dealerships needing noise level testing or air/fluid sampling can obtain this vital information to help maintain a safer workplace.
About Sentry Insurance
Sentry Insurance is one of the nation’s largest and strongest mutual insurance companies, has more than $10 billion in assets, $2.81 billion in policyholder surplus and an A+ (Superior) rating by A.M. Best.