Auto dealerships to learn trends, best practices, other ways to maximize online ad dollars
Atlanta, GA – The popular “Tools to Make You Profitable” Internet inventory marketing seminar for auto dealerships will be held in Atlanta April 10, 2008 at the Cobb Galleria Centre. The program is being sponsored by AutoUpLinkUSA and its Atlanta partner, AutoUpLinkUSA of Atlanta, LLC.
The program is geared to make dealership Internet departments more efficient and productive with the use of their online advertising expenditures.
This is a free seminar for qualified auto dealership personnel. Registration closes April 4. To RSVP or for more information, contact Rob McHoul, AutoUpLinkUSA of Atlanta, at 678-641-3911, or by e-mail at [email protected].
“Tools to Make You Profitable” will be held from 8 a.m. to noon, April 10 at the Cobb Galleria Centre, Ballroom A, at Two Galleria Parkway, Atlanta. A continental breakfast will be served, and useful handout materials will be provided to attendees.
The national seminar brings auto dealership Internet sales professionals together with some of the industry’s most well-known providers of leading-edge Internet inventory marketing tools.
Co-sponsors and company experts presenting will include:
- CarFax: Jay Luna, Process Improvement Manager, offers 16-plus years of automotive industry experience working with hundreds of dealerships to help them leverage the CarFax brand and data through Best Practices to improve dealership sales processes.
- UnityWorks Media: Phil Sura, VP of Automotive Operations, brings more than 20 years of automotive-related experience in sales and management to the application of streaming video to online inventory listings. A former dealership GM, he also has worked for Chrysler Credit.
- e-autobusiness: Christian Thornton, Managing Director, offers more than 12 years’ experience in the automotive industry, including retail sales and as a provider of technology services and consulting to dealerships. He was an early pioneer of dealership web site technologies.
- eBay Motors: Clayton Stanfield is the Senior Manager of Dealer Training for eBay Motors. His responsibilities include oversight of the eBay Motors Dealer Training Program, which includes eBay Motors University, dealer visits and the new Internet Sales Manager Certification Program. Before eBay motors, he was a consultant helping dealerships build and maintain Internet and business development departments.
- AutoMart: Regina Zappone, general manager for AutoMart magazines and AutoMart.com, started her automotive career with Trader Publishing as an AutoMart sales manager. Prior to joining the publisher, she spent 15 years as a district manager for Mellon Banks.
- Gumiyo: Rich Abronson, co-founder and vice president, brings 12 years of integrated e-commerce interface design and online marketing expertise to Gumiyo, a provider of mobile connectivity solutions for auto dealers.
Rob McHoul is president of AutoUpLinkUSA of Atlanta, a leading inventory data and vehicle image acquisition, management and online publishing company helping car dealerships market and sell more vehicles online. AutoUpLinkUSA of Atlanta provides excellent service as well as inventory management and publishing products for many dealers in Georgia and Alabama.
To RSVP or for more information, contact Rob McHoul, AutoUpLinkUSA of Atlanta, at 678-641-3911, or by e-mail at [email protected]. Registration closes April 4.