The UsedCars.com Certified Pre-Owned Center serves as a resource for consumers to learn about the value of certified pre-owned (CPO) programs and to get detailed information on manufacturers’ authorization programs. This education is valuable to shoppers; industry research shows that most buyers who ultimately choose a certified vehicle first learn about the option through automotive websites.
Resources in the UsedCars.com Certified Pre-Owned Center include:
· Specific descriptions of the components of the respective certified pre-owned programs provided by the manufacturers, including detailed inspection point lists.
· Special CPO “badges” on vehicles within the UsedCars.com listings that designate which vehicles have acquired CPO status from their manufacturers.
· Links from individual CPO vehicle listings directly to the description of the manufacturer’s program.
· A CPO inventory only search tool that makes it easy for consumers to find the exact certified pre-owned vehicle they are looking for, as well as CPO vehicles featured in general search results.
“Shoppers turn to UsedCars.com as a site that helps them find the right car at the right price,” said Anna Zornosa, general manager of Dealix. “Certified pre-owned programs present an important option for today’s buyers and an important addition to the UsedCars.com site.”
Car buyers can access the UsedCars.com Certified Pre-Owned Center at www.usedcars.com.
1. J.D. Power and Associates 2008 Used Vehicle Market ReportSM.
Dealix, a division of Cobalt, is the world’s leading provider of quality leads for new and used cars for dealerships, dealer groups, and automotive manufacturers. Dealix is the only Internet marketing company that backs its new and used car leads with the Dealix Quality PledgeTM, a distinct set of criteria that defines a quality lead, and the ability to use the Hassle Free Lead ReturnTM if a lead lacks any one of those criteria. The company can offer this pledge because it has the broadest reach and the highest quality lead supply network in the industry, including Yahoo! Autos, Kelley Blue Book, Edmunds.com, AOL Autos, MSN Autos, and others. Dealix powers the dealer selector and price quote platforms on Yahoo! Autos, AOL Autos, MSN Autos, and NADA Guides; represents Edmunds’ Premier Dealer Program; and places dealers’ used inventory in the Kelley Blue Book Trusted MarketplaceSM. Dealix connects dealers with the millions of car shoppers who prefer independent Internet sites when shopping for new cars and used cars online. The Dealix Lead Platform quickly matches thousands of serious new and used vehicle buyers to the most appropriate dealers daily, delivering a quality car buying experience for consumers and providing dealers with one of the most efficient methods available today for marketing and selling cars.