URBANDALE, Iowa — DealerSocket has selected FlickFusion’s Video Marketing Platform as its primary video marketing platform for its DealerFire website customers.
Dealerships that use DealerFire as a website vendor will have optional access to the entire FlickFusion video marketing platform, providing them with a fully integrated solution for all their video marketing needs. In January 2015, DealerSocket acquired DealerFire to further expand the features available on DealerSocket's 'We Are Automotive' platform for auto dealerships.
"Our video platform makes it easy for DealerFire customers to implement a comprehensive video marketing strategy that will increase SEO rankings and convert more website visitors into leads," said Brian Cox, president and CEO of Flick Fusion. "Our automated video production process is scalable, allowing dealers to start with basic inventory videos and then add other strategies over time, such as video emails, mobile videos, test drive showcases and more."
"Our dealers have been asking for a way to integrate video into their marketing efforts and Flick Fusion's automated production process provides an instant and easy way to accomplish that," said Matt Redden, CMO of DealerSocket. "We chose Flick Fusion because they are the only video marketing provider that offers a suite of solutions for every video marketing need."
Flick Fusion's video marketing platform offers auto dealers the following features and benefits:
- Automates video production process. All a dealership does is provide vehicle inventory data and the Flick Fusion platform instantly generates videos with human voiceover and live video. Personnel can customize videos with banners offering current rebate, APR, cash back offers and more.
- Increases organic SEO rankings. Flick Fusion videos are produced in SEO-friendly formats with keywords and hyperlinks, then distributed on YouTube and other video sites, greatly increasing search engine rankings.
- Drives traffic to dealerships and increases lead conversion rates. Flick Fusion's large video distribution network drives traffic to dealerships by encouraging consumers to visit the dealer's web site and contact the dealers with calls to action, creating more leads and increasing conversion rates.
- Fulfills video marketing needs. The Flick Fusion platform fulfills every video marketing need for auto dealers, including inventory videos, video email marketing and general dealership videos such as customer testimonials, service department overviews, sales events and more.
- Viewable on all mobile devices. All of Flick Fusion's inventory and dealership videos can be viewed on mobile devices and are easily accessible on dealerships' mobile web sites.
- Platform agnostic. Flick Fusion videos can be viewed on any operating system, using any browser and every type and brand of mobile device.
DealerSocket's innovative automotive CRM platform is designed to increase revenue from sales and service, improve customer satisfaction index (CSI) and boost the dealership’s gross profit, officials said. Since 1999, DealerFire has led the way in providing custom automotive website solutions, supplying dealerships with mobile applications, content marketing, SEO/SEM and now video marketing solutions.